Nr of rooms:
Extra people (€ / night after the first guest):
Luxury flat no. 1 (Next to apartment no. 3) is affordable for couples or groups and it is located near the Student Campus, in central area, close to the city centre (700 m), no more than 10 minutes walk. It is located in a 6-storey building with an elevator up to the 5th floor. This short term flat no. 1 is recommended for one person or for maximum two couples (4 people), maybe a family with children, as it is quite large, it has two large separated bedrooms. If the serviced flat no. 1 is rented to a single person, (s)he will be given the exclusive right to use the entire flat that will not be rent to other persons simultaneously.
The flat no. 1 is newly renovated with a striking design and an outstanding colours range that provide a trendy air and more privacy. You can enjoy the detailed comfort in a brighter environment, full of colours which will help you get out of the daily monotonous life. You will spend a different holiday compared to those before, a trip full of surprises ... in which nothing could be more appropriate than:
● a bathroom with jacuzzi, perfect for a relaxing holiday or after a long day at work;
● free high speed wifi and 3 TVs, one even in the living room with kitchen;
● electric shutters and air conditioning that provide you the comfort to rest even throughout the day, either after a week of work full of stress, or on holiday after a the night spent in the best clubs in Timisoara;
● a full equipped kitchen where you can cook breakfast or dinner. Extra cooking is not allowed. For exceptions we must negotiate before booking flat no. 1;
● new, high quality mattresses, linens and towels;
● on request, you can be provided with daily clean up;
● maximum security: the main entrance metal door has a key that cannot be copied.
Flat no. 1 is in a central university area, therefore you need a 10 min walk to get to the historical center (Old Town) with its 2 main large square: Union Square (Little Vienna) and Opera Square (Victoria or Cathedral Square). Here you can visit the Banat Museum and the Metropolitan Cathedral, 2 objectives that you should not miss while you stay in Timisoara. You can go to a good play at the Opera, every week, and sometimes even more often.
In front of the flat building there is a taxi stop [24/7] and a tram stop (tram 05:30 – 00. 30) to all the interesting destinations to be visited in Timisoara. For a shopping day or a film at the Cinema City, in the largest Julius Mall & Auchan shopping center you can take a 15 minute walk, or you can go by taxi (only 1.5 €). Taxi is not a luxury in Timisoara, it is used even by students (+4 0256/940).
People who love partying should know that the famous disco clubs Heaven Studio and No Name, together with their most frequented outdoor pools are located just a few minutes walk from this accommodation facility (300 -400 m), as well as thermal swimming pool (central). For the cold weather there are also two modern spas (Termalum and Do Style).
Other top clubs are very close to flat no. 1, around the campus: Zambara, Fratelli, Le Sinema, River Deck, Madness, Porky's and Happy Club. The last 2 ones are opened every night in the campus. The Clubs: The Note, Scottish and Moly Malone are in the center as close as the most bars in trend: Fashion (near Le Sinema), Cafe de Paris and Jazissimo (near Zambara). For nightlife in the campus and for its proximity to the accommodation place, see the points of interest on the map!
Also very close to flat no.1, only a few minutes on foot you can find the only casino within a radius of 500 km around the city, the modern Metropolis live casino opened this year.
In the vicinity of the flat building you can also find: newspapers’ agents, exchange offices without commission, banks, post office, two pharmacies, "Prospero" shops (cafeteria + confectionery + pastry), "Elisabeth" shop, bars where you can have a good coffee (Club 8 and Pago Pago) and several first class restaurants where, only a few steps away from the flat, you can take a luxury lunch for average prices (5-7 €) until late at night 23:00 - 00:30:
● The most frequented Italian restaurants “Da Toni'' and'' Pomo d'oro'' where hearth pizza, in wood oven (6 € for 750 g) or pasta (6 € for 250 g) are prepared with original ingredients imported from Italy. Fresh fish is brought here every week from Venice;
● Camelot, Casa bunicii, Taverna studentilor (students Tavern) and the Brewery Restaurant (recently renovated, now called Brewers Court) are probably the most high rated Romanian restaurants in Timisoara in terms of both Romanian traditional food and quality / price ratio;
● Mac Donald's (drive) is 300 m away from flat no. 1. You can reach it on foot.
You can have a cheap meal in the fast food restaurants near flat no. 1, in the campus area: 2 € for a kebab, a burger or a Shawarma made in Arabic style, real food that you cannot find everywhere. Note that less than 200 m away from the flat building there is the "Nova Tim" shop the only big store open all night in Timisoara.
This short term flat no. 1 brings you close to all the important events in town: cultural, sports or commercial events (a big fair, concerts, football matches, beer and wine festivals, etc.) because, just 200 m away from flat no. 1 there is the great stadium "Dan Paltinisan" and at 50 m away there are the "Regional Business Center" (CRAFT) and "Olimpia'' gym. Therefore, if you are interested in doing some sports during your stay, “Olympia” gym provides you a special place with fitness and strength equipment.
Near the accommodation place, just a few tens of meters away, you also have a beautiful park, the great and the newly built Bihor park especially arranged for children. I can guarantee those who come with their family that they can spent great afternoons with the people they love.